Friday, February 27, 2009

27-2-09

now stil exam-ing..
but i m still blogging ><''
tis few days seem vry fan2 zhao4..
actly it was nth happened..
jus dun noe y..
i fel tat my frens around me..
no 1 reali understand my feeling..
mayb i seem too sensitive..
but..i dun noe wat should i do..
different clas jor..
frenship oso broke jor..
actly not so serious as i said like tis..
we hav no topics to share..
tat day i went to ur clas..
u even ignored me..
how hurt u noe?
i admit tat we hav changed..
but i wil stil try my best to keep our frenship as long as..

Maggie..
i cant leave comment on ur blog..
so i jus reply u here..
haz..dun noe tat day ur car cant work..
n can do nth 4 u..
fel nei4 jiu4..
sry ar..i cant help u..
n tis few days..
thx 4 acc..
i appreciate it..
best fren..

y'day was Yee Hau's 18th birthday..
happy bitrhday to u^^
lol..let ur replied zd ==

3 comments:

  1. hu ignore u?me?
    ha ha..it's ok..at last ah kok helped me jor ma..=)
    ehh..wan say sorry to u..my bandmates had little bit nt behave themselve la..took u as joking..pls dun mind ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not u ignore me la..
    u treat me so gd~
    erm..no ned sry la..
    not ur fault oso..
    it's ok..
    jus scare them dun like me always sit ur car..
    coz when i sit ur car..it'll become less space..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u r saying abt me rite
    n ying???im not going out from
    now onward except things that wont
    spend my money....i do my saving
    now....im available anytime u can
    look 4 me ....i wont ignore u if u
    got something to say....

    ReplyDelete